Why Madison? Besides it being a culture and innovation center, our lead developer and resident WordPress master recently moved to Wisconsin for love. So we decided to take our talents to Dane County. We realized that those traditional Midwest values–loyalty, diligence and resourcefulness–are a perfect fit for the family-oriented, client-centric business we’re known for. Our goal is to train a new generation of WordPress experts in Madison to build top-tier websites for athletes and brands.
Lineage Interactive developers build digital technologies showcased by globally recognized brands and personalities on websites and social media pages.We’re looking for dedicated developers with a restless attention to detail who want to find the best possible solution for every problem. If you have talent that the world needs to see, Lineage is your vehicle to that exposure. If you love sports, technology, and usable, beautiful websites, then we want to talk to you. If you are prepared to take your skills to the next level and become a part of a rapidly expanding business, apply now.
We strive to provide elite, customized products and services and continually pushing ourselves to grow. For these reasons, landing a job at Lineage won’t be easy. You will be subject to a rigorous interview and hiring process. If you are asked to join the team, we assure you will have a very rewarding experience….and a job that’s way cooler than any of your friends’.
If you are up to the challenge, and you feel that the job description below matches your strengths, please fill out the application to the right.
- Expected to design, build, and deploy WordPress sites from start to finish on the basis of a creative brief.
- Ability to meet deadlines, take the lead on assigned projects and manage them on time, to completion.
- Collaboration with designers and supervisor to complete projects.
- Daily use of problem solving skills, particularly in respect to bug fixes or finding new solutions for existing usability and functionality issues.
- Responsible for innovation in regards to the use of WordPress themes, plugins, and functionality.
- Appreciates and champions efficient, flexible code that enables staff with minimal technical skill to manage websites for years to come.
- Must be WordPress CMS expert, have produced at least 10 high-quality, fully customized WordPress websites in the past, and be familiar with and have experience writing and modifying plugins.
- Must possess a strong design aesthetic
- Be fluent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have experience with social platforms and APIs
- Someone who is reliable, resourceful, entrepreneurial, and willing to continually learn as our needs develop.