We are looking for a WordPress developer in the Los Angeles area with great UI experience that is capable of taking a creative lead on a variety of projects for high profile clients. Day to day tasks could range from website building/design for five-star professinal athletes to worldwide email campaign production with a digital media twist.
- Must be WordPress CMS expert, have produced at least 10 high-quality, fully customized WordPress websites in the past, and be familiar with and have experience writing and modifying plugins.
- Must possess a strong design aesthetic
- Be fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut- optional)
- Have experience with social platforms and APIs
- Someone who is reliable, resourceful, entrepreneurial, and willing to continually learn as our needs develop
Current position available is for a full-time, in-house developer in our Los Angeles office.