Lineage Interactive is seeking a video production intern to work in a fast-paced, sports marketing environment. The video production intern will be responsible for cutting up footage, editing videos, assisting with camera, sound and lightning on shoots and any additional tasks needed by the video production and marketing staff.
- Intermediate-expert knowledge with programs including Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively and independently
- Ability to operate professional video cameras and equipment
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail
The Video Production Intern must receive college credit, and is able to work out of the Lineage Interactive office.